eCommerce A/B Testing
Take The Guesswork Out Of Website Optimization
Fast Simon A/B testing allows you to make careful changes to the user experiences while collecting data on the results. Get answers to questions like, what is the best product placement in the search results page? What is the best order of results in the dropdown? And more.
Uncover the way your shoppers shop with no coding or integration whatsoever.
Do you know how your customers shop?
Your shoppers have different styles, likes, preferences, locations, and so on, so why should their collections and search results page look the same?
Now is the time to test what works well and whatnot, in order to make your eCommerce store a successful one.
Testing different personalization strategies will help you learn how and where to present your store’s product in the best way to increase AOV and overall customers satisfaction.
InstantSearch+ A/B testing – Data Science In Minutes
InstantSearch+ will split your traffic to get the scenarios you want to check, for the time you want to perform the test.
More than just answering the one-time hypothesis, A/B tests can be used consistently to improve the shopping experience on your site.
With InstantSearch+ A/B tests you can optimize:
- Collections – The way you arrange them , what products to display in the first spots vs. the bottom of the page.
- Upsell & Cross-Sell – Whether to use recommended products, similar styles, complete the look, and where to place those recommendaions.
- AutoComplete – Decide on the order of suggestions you display in the autocomplete dropdown menu.
- Search – Test various types of search boxs designs and locations.
- Merchandising – Decide on the best merchandising strategy that fits your store.