Account Executive - EMEA
You will be responsible to increase revenues and accelerate the company growth. You will be interacting with inbound leads, targeting prospects in your defined territory, engaging with prospects through email, phone calls and product demos, developing relationships, and closing deals. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers, understanding their pain points, find opportunities for them to improve by using our products, and adapting your sales tactics to meet their needs. You will also play an integral role in defining our sales model and customer interaction.
We are a small, nimble, and fast-moving startup where you will have huge impact. You should be able to think outside the box, are an entrepreneur at heart, take ownership, and execute.
We are transparent, customer focused, and appreciate those who bring in new customers and revenue. Yes. This means you.
- Turn inbound/outbound prospects into happy Fast Simon customers
- Deliver compelling demonstrations and sales pitch
- Collaborate with engineering and customer success to achieve your goals
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline to meet revenue goal
- Experience in an eCommerce
- Native English speaker
- You love building relationships and believe that a happy customer is your best evangelist
- Love selling. Love beating your quota.
- 2-4 years experience in a customer facing/sales role
- Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A team player, hard-working, passionate, enthusiastic and confident
- Independent, entrepreneurial, ready to hit it out of the ballpark
- Quick thinker, must be able to handle questions on the fly
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations
- Willingness to speak at events/conferences
Nice to have
- Experience in a SaaS technology sales environment
- Experience in a startup company
- Fluent German/French/Nordic/Italian speaker
- EMEA - remote position